885: Poorly Decorated Easter Baskets
Nothing is more fun than getting an Easter Basket filled with sweet surprises and joyness, but when you come to opening up the basket and you look inside and think what is this?! Here are top ten things not to put in your child’s Easter basket:
10. Stickers: sometimes they never make it on the egg!
9. Pre Eaten Candy: just takes half the fun away. 8. Edible Easter Grass: we teach kids not to eat grass!
7. Actual Bird Eggs: let’s not confuse these w/candy
6. Odd Easter bunny toy: yeah back in the toy box
5. Bad Easter Sweater: really, who wears that?!
4. Laundry Baskets: will never be an Easter basket!
3. Woven bunny handbags: just a plain no no…2. Spiced Jelly Beans: are just plain gross!
1. Sexually suggestive candy: enough said.
So just keep these in mind f you are putting together a basket of your own for this Easter holiday! Just awful ideas!