884: Easter Egg Hunts
You would think oh how fun, but I find that there are 5 reasons why I think that although this exciting adventure may b a fun romp in the field, it can be quite an upsetting experience!
5. Hard to reach eggs: if they are in the muddy banks or in a spot where you have to help find a friend to give you a “boost” to reach in the tree.
4. Money eggs: Hidden eggs that have only a penny in it or just a piece of paper that says “You’re egg-static!”, what no dollar?!
3. Overacheiver hunters: People who aren’t part of the Easter egg hunt who find it after you’ve hid it in a park and claim that “the didn’t know” as they eat the candy and litter the empty shell and then walk away with a bag full of eggs.
2. Bad weather during an egg hunt.
1. Adult eggs hunts: They are for kid’s you never see them planned for adults, sure they can “play” along, but where are they at?!
Just step on my egg-citement like a rotten egg why don’t you, guess I’ll have to go back to my Hatchlings app and hunt for virtual eggs – maybe that’s better and less awful of an option!